Friday 18 September 2020

Basket Ball🏀🏀

Basket Ball
Salaam Everybody. Today I am going to tell and blog about Basket Ball. On Wednesdays our 2 coaches Ronan and Mikey come in and teach us Basketball. We learned how to dribble in our first lesson and also played a game called the line game. In the game we had to stand on the line and we had to try to tag people without getting out. In our second lesson we learned how to shoot in the hoops and learned how to do layups. At the end we played number Basketball. We had team 1 and team 2. I was in team 1. Unfortunately team 2 won but I was still happy for them. Ronan and Mikey tried to trick us by saying that they had candy but if we won they will give us but we lost so we didn't get candy . I shot the ball in the hoop 10 times.  








 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amara its me Aamena from Manukau. Wow! I very liked your blog about Basketball. Did u enjoy anything about Basketball? I liked the way you shot the ball in the hoop 10 times! Because its a very good sport to play and get exercise. Thanks for sharing about Basketball Amara, you could visit my blog on
    https://wpsaamenas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amara I am Huzaifah from Haumia. I like how you shot the ball in the hoop ten times. You're so good. It reminds me of when my class went to basketball. Maybe next time you can show you getting ten shots in the hoop. Have you thought about how you threw the ball in the hoop?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.