Friday 4 September 2020

Fruit Chaat

Salaam everybody. Today I am going to tell you about my recipe. We had a class slideshow where we had to put our favourite recipe's. I chose fruit chaat which is my culture food and my family loves it. We got about 62 recipe's. It was great to see all of our favourite recipes. My favourite recipe that I made were the Mutton Biryani and the Kulfi. We had to make a new slideshow and then copy our slide from the recipe book and then go back and edit our slide to make some new changes. I went back to edit my slideshow and when I was done I shared it with my teacher and then she put my slideshow on the real slideshow. We did the recipe slideshow to share our recipes for writing and have a go at different recipes so we can try new food from different cultures. We shared what our family likes on the recipe slideshow. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Charlotte from Marshland school in christchurch
    I love your blog I have never tried this food maybe I should try it
    How many times have you eaten it?
    Bye
    And keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.