Friday 29 October 2021

My work for this week💻

 My work for this week💻

Asalaam Alaikum bloggers around the world🌏. Today I am going to be blogging about my work this week. So this week we had two slideshows that we had to do. The two slideshows were the lockdown creations slideshow and the fable slidehsow💻. For the lockdown creations we had to just put our work on that we had to do each day. Like normal we had 4 tasks to do. The four tasks were reading, writing, maths, and other. It was so much fun doing these tasks. I will also put the slidehshow up.

For the fable slidehsow we had to understand what a fable is and what it means. It means a short story📕. We had to work on one slide each day. On Tuesday we had to write what our understanding was. On Wednesday we had to plan our fable. On Thursday we had to write our draft of our story📕. Then on Friday we had to edit and Illustrate our story. We had to Illustrate our story by either drawing it or doing it online on a google drawing. It was fun because we could be creative and it is more easier understanding.

Here is my lockdown creations slideshow

Here is my fable slideshow

3 comments:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum Amara. First of all, thank you for sharing your awesome learning this week, especially seeing the Padlet entries about being happy. They really did make me smile and feel so much better today. You and your classmates have very inspiring messages. I loved them! Tu meke!

    Well done writing your fable. Ruby is very forgiving isn’t she? showing her kindness. That’s a wonderful moral. Super Google Drawing to illustrate your story, Amara. Maybe you could have moved Ruby’s name into the first sentence, where it says…
    …the chicks’ owner, Ruby…(to make the next part easier to read.)And move Kacy’s name up further also. Tino pai with all your amazing efforts and positive attitude this week. Have a safe and fun weekend, Amara. You should be so proud of your mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amara. It is me, Maryam. I read your blog after a long time and good job on your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryam. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.