Friday 27 November 2020

Big Foot Bike Skills🚲

 Big Foot Bike Skills🚲

Salaam everybody. Today I am going to tell you and blog about bike skills. On Tuesday 24th November we were lucky to have two sessions of bike skills. Our coaches were Ella and John. We had to wear or raincoats because it was raining. The other two classes had Holly and Shelly. We played a game calle the box game. I was so close to winning but then the head,Shoulders,Knees,And toes,knees and toes was hard on the bike. 

I accidentally put my foot on the ground and then I was out. We learned how to put our hand out to stop so when drivers are driving they know that we are doing a signal for them to stop. We learned what to wear when we are riding a bike. We had to wear a vest so that at night when drivers are driving the grey strips on the vest reflect. We had so much fun in those two sessions. We could change gears on our bikes. On my bike the gears I had were 8,6,3,1. We did bike skills to learn how to ride a bike.

Here are some photos of the day











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.