Friday 20 November 2020

Skateboarding🛹

Skateboarding🛹 

Do you like skateboarding? Salaam everybody today I am going to tell you and blog about skateboarding. We did skateboarding with our 2 coaches Ben and Lawrence. We were lucky to have 2 sessions. We learnt about crab walk, Tick tacks, Front side Back side, And playing whats up Mr Wolf. At the start I felt nervous but then throughout the lesson I got the hang of it. My favourite skill was probably the crab walk. I also liked the game whats up Mr Wolf. 

I found it challenging when my skateboard kept on rolling away. I gained confidence and learnt skills. I found it tricky on the concrete. We were split in to 2 groups with either Ben, or either Lawrence. I was with Ben. I also liked trying out some cool moves. We also got free time to go on the ramps and try out the moves they taught us. I was kind of enjoying skateboarding. The thing that was good about the lesson was when I got to try new moves that I hadn't tried before.

The thing I also found tricky was when people had accidents. After this skateboard lesson I want to try some new moves next time. I am excited to found out the new moves when they come back for our new lesson. I was deciding to ask my parents to buy me one for my birthday, So I can go ride it at the park. 

























1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Morgan and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like how you learn to adapt to the skateboard and gain confidence as you progressed into the lesson. It made me think about me doing skateboarding last week in T4 W6 when we also did skateboarding last week and got 2 lessons to! Have you thought about adding in at the end of the blog post you could add a questions that says do you like skateboarding, biking, or scootering? If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is

    http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.
    And my blog is
    https://wpsmorganl.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.