Tuesday 26 October 2021

Fable😀

Fable😀 

Asalaam Alaikum everyone. Today I am going to be blogging about fable. Since we are still in lockdown we had to do a writing slideshow. Anyways if you don't know what fable means thats ok because you are just going to find out. In my understanding of fable I think it means traditions of people and short storys. Also I will be blogging on Friday because that is when we will be blogging and sharing our whole slideshow of fables. I thought it was fun doing it. Today we only had to do slide 11. Here is a image.



1 comment:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum Amara. You are correct, a fable is a short story and many are passed down as a tradition. Most cultures have their own fables. If you read your slides up to 11, you will find the other main features of a fable. This will help you to plan yours. I wonder what animals you will chose? Maybe ask your parents if they heard any when they were growing up? Have a great week, Amara. Keep up your wonderful efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.