Thursday 25 November 2021

What I have been doing this week🏠

 What I have been doing this week🏠

Asalaam Alaikum everyone around the world🌍. Today I am going to be blogging about what I have been doing this week. Since I didn't go back to school I have just been doing the work that has been set for the people who are not going to school. On Monday and Tuesday this week the year 6's with siblings went back to school. On Wednesday and Thursday the year 5's and everybody else who was the eldest and only child went back to school. Also our school pool has opened🏊. Well since I haven't been at school🏫, I made some homemade pizza for dinner🍕. I have also just been doing the house chores and chatting with my friends💻. I also played Ludo with my family. For those who don't know about Ludo then read my blog post that I had done about Ludo. Thank you for reading my blog post today and please comment back on how well I have done on my work.📖

5 comments:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum Amara, It's me Daniel. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about what you have been doing at home. We are having pizza for dinner tonight too! I really like how you put in a couple emojis that are related to the words around it. Maybe next time you could take a couple photos of you playing Ludo with your family. Once again an amazing blog post Amara. Keep It Up! If you want to visit my blog just go to wpsdanielf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been doing plenty of great activities Amara while at home. Well done on your videos and cake making as well. We are missing seeing you at school. It will be good to see you tomorrow morning in the syndicate meet. I think homemade pizza is the best because I don't like a thick base with not much topping. When I make them it is a really thin base and piled with topping!! Mushrooms and chorizo are two of my favourite toppings. What did you put on yours? Kia kaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asalaam Alaikum Ms Sands. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Even I am missing being back at school. But I am still happy working online to. On my pizza I put on chicken,onion,and capsicum, and also cheese. Also I put sauce.
      Stay safe

      Delete
  3. This is a comment from Mrs Butler...

    Asalaam Alaikum Amara. I miss seeing you at school too. Well done on keeping up with your online learning. I’m sure you are a big help at home also. Your pizza making is a great skill to have achieved and it will make your family so happy and proud of you. Be safe and happy and keep smiling.

    Mrs Butler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Butler. Thank you for commenting back on to my blog post. Also I am missing coming back to school. Keep on being great in commenting.
      Stay safe in your bubble.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.