Monday 18 October 2021

Making homemade Ludo✏

 Making homemade Ludo

Asalaam Alaikum bloggers. Today I am going to be blogging about homemade Ludo. For those who don't know what ludo is it is a board game. You can play it up to 4 players. There are 4 colours. The 4 colours are blue, green, yellow, and red. Since we were in lockdown we thought we should make something so we decided to make a ludo board. The materials we needed were: cardboard, colours, a ruler, a vivid and a dice. Me my mum, dad, and brother played ludo. I was yellow my lucky colour. It was really easy and simple to make it. Also another rule you are not allowed to play it by yourself. You can play against 1 person, 2 people or 3. It was fun. Here is a link to my poster on how to play ludo.

Here is a photo of my homemade ludo





2 comments:

  1. Love that you made your own Ludo game Amara, that is awesome. I bet you feel proud when you all play it too. I use to play Ludo a lot when I was a kid with my 5 brothers and sisters. I really like that you also created a poster AND added links to the rules of the game. Your blog has many layers which is a great blog. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asalaam Alaikum Ms Sands. Thanks for commenting on my blog post. I know it is just s much fun playing Ludo. Stay safe and be kind in your bubble.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.