Tuesday 19 October 2021

My lockdown highlights slideshow

 My lockdown highlights slideshow

Aslaam Alaikum everyone. Today I am going to be blogging about lockdown highlights slideshow. During lockdown in Term 3 the teachers made a lockdown highlights slideshow which we had to make a copy of and add all the slideshows that the teachers have made. They made collective slideshows that we had to do. It was so much fun doing it because we can go back into it and recap what we had done during lockdown. Here is my slideshow of my lockdown slideshow.


2 comments:

  1. Asalaam Alaikum. You have created a super summary of your Lockdown Highlights, Amara. A great presentation using so many skills and talents. Ka pai! Awesome mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aslaam Alaikum Amara. You made a really good slideshow about what you did in term 3! I also liked your trickshot, its hard getting something that just about fits into a basket. Were there more things you could've added? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.